Apply to Next Up Winnipeg
for Ages 18-32
NEXT UP WINNIPEG
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 22
The program is intense. Over 6.5 months, we’ll dive into a number of topics and disciplines, combining theory, practice, deep thinking, and hard skills. We’ll look at how change is made in society. We’ll meet some of the most innovative change-makers in Manitoba — from the non-profit, labour, business and public sectors and from Indigenous, settler and newcomer communities—who are working for a better world.
Who should apply? You are:
- Aged 18–32
- Passionate about changing the way the world works, and committed to being active at the centre of social change
- Certain that there are better ways for us to take care of each other and the planet
- Willing to take a risk, join a team, and learn more about yourself
- What level of commitment is required from me, and when?
- By joining Next Up you’re committing yourself to an extraordinarily rigorous and exciting program. The program runs from Oct. to May, 2018 and during that time you will:
- Attend one week-day evening session 6 - 9 pm per week
- Attend one day-long weekend session per month (Generally Saturdays from 10-4pm)