The Nurturing Deaf Arts - Deaf Arts Manitoba weekend registration deadline has been extended to March 15, 2016.
Please register at http://www.mcsd-dam.com/
mcsd-dam/nurturingdeafarts/ - Details and the forms are part way down the page
Registration: 3 Events
There are a few spots left in the
1. DE’VIA Mosaic Tile Workshop at MAWA
Friday evening, April 8th at MAWA, 611 Main Street Friday from 6:30 - 9:30 pm - all welcome, both Deaf and Hearing!
and also a few spots left at the
2. Guided Grant Writing exercises with Anita Small
Saturday afternoon, April 9th from 12:45 to 3:30 pm at ACI, 4th floor classroom, 245 McDermot Ave (corner of McDermot and Arthur St.)
Bring your CV/Resume for this one!
3. Also, if you are interested in taking the Sunday April 10th ASL tour of the Canadian Human Rights Museum, please register for it too! There is a minimum of 20 people to get this special tour! Time(s) TBA
If you have registered already, we are looking forward to seeing you in April!
FREE EVENTS: ASL/English interpretation available - donations are appreciated - all welcome, both Deaf and Hearing!
1. Anita Small Grant Writing Presentation - Saturday morning from 9:30 am to noon at ACI, 4th floor classroom, 245 McDermot Ave (corner of McDermot and Arthur St.)
2. Ellen Mansfield on DE’VIA art - Saturday afternoon from 4:00 - 6:00 pm at MAWA, 611 Main St.
3. Deaf Performance - Saturday evening from 8:00 - 10:00 pm at the Irish Club, 654 Erin St.
Manitoba Cultural Society of the Deaf (MCSD)
285 Pembina Hwy,