Monday, September 15, 2014
Manitoba School for the Deaf (MSD) Fundraising event!
Dear Deaf Community,
We are excited to announce that the Manitoba School for the Deaf (MSD) has chosen to fundraise with Mom’s Pantry! All money raised will go towards our students and providing them with opportunities they may otherwise never get. Your support will go a long way in helping us reach our goals.
Orders can be taken from friends, neighbours, community members and relatives. You can assist greatly by taking orders at your place of employment, social or sports clubs. It is with your effort and commitment that we will be able to reach our fundraising goal.
A. Place order online at www.momspantry.ca
1. Go to the ONLINE ORDERING BOX at the top right hand corner of the website.
2. If this is your first time online ordering with Mom’s Pantry then you will need to click on CREATE NEW ACCOUNT in order to register yourself as an individual customer. It will ask for your name, address, email etc. and for a personal password that you create. Click on SIGNUP.
3. Once you have successfully registered then go back to the ONLINE ORDERING BOX and type in your email and the password you created and press LOGIN.
4. Choose the FUNDRAISING ORDER option.
5. When the pop up box appears to login to the fundraising order, enter your ORDER NUMBER & GROUP PASSCODE found here:
Order Number: 126529 Group Passcode: 32024
6. Place your order and checkout. You must complete the entire process (including payment) for your order to be processed. Online orders are paid for by credit/debit card at time of ordering.
7. Please contact Mar: email@example.com to inform him of your order so he can sort packages more effectively.
8. Print your receipt for your records. Orders may be picked up at the Manitoba School for the Deaf during the day between November 3rd – 7th. Orders must be placed by Thursday, October 9th, 2014.
We hope that you will help us in our fundraising efforts by ordering products from Mom’s Pantry and encouraging those you know to do the same. Together we can make a difference! We wish to thank you in advance for your support.
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact Mar at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message with the front office: (204)945-8934 (TTY/Voice).